COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
We would like to assure you that SavorWe is committed to the safety of your in-home dining experience. As we all know, Chicago has reopened, but remaining safe is still our top priority.
Our mission is to bring everyone back to the dinner table as well as provide a platform for local chefs to showcase their incredible culinary talents. We know that this cannot be done without making sure everyone is safe. We ensure that every team member is taking the necessary steps to protect our customers.
Measures for Chefs:
- Chefs may not attend an experience if on self-quarantine or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, (or related illness) within the previous 14 days, or having within the last 14 days been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Chefs must follow CDC’s guidelines for handwashing; including washing hands before, during, and after preparing or serving food.
- Handwashing facilities including soap and warm water must be available for chefs and customers to use throughout the experience.
- Chefs are required to wear appropriate facial covering and take other necessary precautions when preparing and serving food.
- Chefs are recommended to wear disposable gloves when setting the table and preparing and serving food.
- Chefs are recommended to change gloves frequently.
- Physical menus provided to customers at experiences should be single-use and discarded after experiences.
- Chefs should serve individual plates for customers. Communal or shared dishes and serving cutlery should be avoided.
Measures for Customers:
- Customers may not attend an experience if on self-quarantine or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (or related illness) within the previous 14 days, or having within the last 14 days been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Customers must follow CDC’s guidelines for handwashing.
- Where required in order to comply with the protection guidelines, customers should wear appropriate facial coverage.
- Customers are recommended to leave windows open for circulation.
- Customers are recommended to host in outdoor spaces, if available.
- Experience size limitations set by local authorities must be followed.
- Customers are recommended to provide single-use napkins/ serviettes for at the dinner table.
- Customers must follow all social-distancing guidelines set by your local authorities as they are implemented and updated.
- Customers should cooperate with the Chef in taking appropriate action to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Customers understand that attending experiences has associated risks and while reasonable efforts may be expected to be made to reduce those risks they cannot be eliminated.
To learn more about COVID-19 please see here.
- Currently, experiences are available for booking from 12pm -10pm. You can book 7 days a week!
- Have no worries! Our chefs are hand -selected and go through a detailed interview process. We bring them in for an in-person interview where they prepare a 3-course meal for us to ensure they are top -notch! They are required to pass a background check if they are selected to be a part of our elite team.
- Our chefs will receive their groceries through a grocery app called Instacart, or the chefs can shop for groceries on their own.
Experiences can range from 1.5 – 3 hours but it may exceed to 3 hours if you are learning cook your chosen experience.
- We have a minimum of 2 and maximum of 10 people.
- For a party larger than 10, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nothing fancy, just a basic kitchen setup. When you sign-up for SavorWe, your profile will contain your kitchen utensils, so the chef knows what you have on hand. You will also be connected with you chef to discuss what specialty items they will need to bring and to answer any questions.
- Nothing Fancy! Just a basic kitchen set-up. When you sign-up for SavorWe, your profile will contain your kitchen utensils, so the chef knows what you have on hand. You will also be connected with you chef to discuss what specialty items they will need to bring and to answer any questions.
- As a user, you will download the app through your phone’s app store or the link on our website and create an account with us. You can click your profile icon and fill out all the sections such as the utensils you have in your kitchen and any dietary restriction you have. From there you can browse different menu options based on the created menus created by chefs and dates of availability. Once you have selected a menu, you will enter the number of guests for your chosen experience (2-10 people) and decide whether you want to learn culinary skills for your decided menu or have it prepared for you while you are gathered around the table with friends and family. You will then set up payment through the app, once booking is complete, you will be connected with your chef to finalize details or ask any questions. The chef will come prepared to set up in your kitchen with all the ingredients. Finally, sit back, relax, and invite your friends over for an unforgettable experience that you will truly savor forever!
- All payments are done through our mobile app. We do not store any credit card information on our servers. All secure transactions are through Stripe.
Gift cards are available in any denomination for purchase on the website securely through our partner Giftup.
- If you need to cancel or rebook my experience, you can do so through the app. For a full refund, you will need to cancel 3 days before you experience, anything after those 3 days will not receive a refund. Please contact us if you have any questions about our refund policy.
For any questions we haven’t answered, please contact us through our live chat feature, call us at 224-288-7088 or email at email@example.com! We look forward to hearing from you.