SavorWe is the new way to enjoy delicious food in your home! Rather than getting lukewarm food delivered from a local restaurant, SavorWe sends one of our talented chefs to your home with the freshest ingredients ready to prepare you an amazing dinner.
SavorWe is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. Currently, we are serving the Chicago area and surrounding suburbs, but stay tuned for expansion updates. Sign up for our email updates to get exclusive SavorWe deals and updates!
Our menus are crafted by our talented chefs based on dishes and flavors that complement one another. If there are dietary restrictions or allergies, you are able to notify the SavorWe team in the booking process so we can accommodate your needs
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
We would like to assure you that SavorWe is committed to the safety of your in-home dining experience. As we all know, Chicago has reopened, but remaining safe is still our top priority.
Our mission is to bring everyone back to the dinner table as well as provide a platform for local chefs to showcase their incredible culinary talents. We know that this cannot be done without making sure everyone is safe. We ensure that every team member is taking the necessary steps to protect our customers.
Measures for Chefs:
- Chefs may not attend an experience if on self-quarantine or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, (or related illness) within the previous 14 days, or having within the last 14 days been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Chefs must follow CDC’s guidelines for handwashing; including washing hands before, during, and after preparing or serving food.
- Handwashing facilities including soap and warm water must be available for chefs and customers to use throughout the experience.
- Chefs are required to wear appropriate facial covering and take other necessary precautions when preparing and serving food.
- Chefs are recommended to wear disposable gloves when setting the table and preparing and serving food.
- Chefs are recommended to change gloves frequently.
- Physical menus provided to customers at experiences should be single-use and discarded after experiences.
- Chefs should serve individual plates for customers. Communal or shared dishes and serving cutlery should be avoided.
Measures for Customers:
- Customers may not attend an experience if on self-quarantine or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (or related illness) within the previous 14 days, or having within the last 14 days been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Customers must follow CDC’s guidelines for handwashing.
- Where required in order to comply with the protection guidelines, customers should wear appropriate facial coverage.
- Customers are recommended to leave windows open for circulation.
- Customers are recommended to host in outdoor spaces, if available.
- Experience size limitations set by local authorities must be followed.
- Customers are recommended to provide single-use napkins/ serviettes for at the dinner table.
- Customers must follow all social-distancing guidelines set by your local authorities as they are implemented and updated.
- Customers should cooperate with the Chef in taking appropriate action to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Customers understand that attending experiences has associated risks and while reasonable efforts may be expected to be made to reduce those risks they cannot be eliminated.
To learn more about COVID-19 please see here.
You can book experiences on our app 24/7 for parties of 2-10! Experiences take place on weekdays between 5PM – 10PM and Saturdays and Sundays between 12PM – 10PM.
- Our chefs are hand-selected and go through a detailed interview process. We bring them in for an in-person interview where they prepare a dish for us to ensure they are top-notch! If they are selected to be a part of our elite team, they are required to pass a background check.
SavorWe chefs source and select the highest-quality ingredients from the top spots locally.
SavorWe experiences range from 1.5 hours to 3 hours. Our menus range in requirements and courses and every chef has their unique process which can lead to varying experience lengths.
Currently, SavorWe experiences have a 2-person minimum and a 10-person maximum. For larger party sizes, please send a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
That is no problem at all! SavorWe experiences can be created in a kitchen of any size. A basic kitchen setup including a stove, sink, and oven is all you need for your SavorWe experience. You will be connected with your selected chef to discuss any specialty items or utensils needed for your experience and to answer any additional questions.
Yes! When booking your SavorWe experience on the app, you can choose your experience type. During the booking process, you will be asked to choose whether you want your chef to prepare the menu for you or actively teach you the menu.
- As a user, you will download the app through your phone’s app store or the link on our website and create an account with us. You can click your profile icon and fill out all the sections such as the utensils you have in your kitchen and any dietary restriction you have. From there you can browse different menu options based on the created menus created by chefs and dates of availability. Once you have selected a menu, you will enter the number of guests for your chosen experience (2-10 people) and decide whether you want to learn culinary skills for your decided menu or have it prepared for you while you are gathered around the table with friends and family. You will then set up payment through the app, once booking is complete, you will be connected with your chef to finalize details or ask any questions. The chef will come prepared to set up in your kitchen with all the ingredients. Finally, sit back, relax, and invite your friends over for an unforgettable experience that you will truly savor forever!
All payments are done through our mobile app immediately upon booking. We do not store any credit card information on our servers. All secure transactions are processed through Stripe.
Gift cards are available in any denomination for purchase on the website securely through our partner Giftup.
Experiences must be cancelled or rescheduled at least 72 hours prior to the event date. If you cancel within 72 hours of your experience, then you will not receive a refund. If you need to reschedule an experience, please contact email@example.com and your SavorWe chef.
No, tips are not included in the overall SavorWe price. After your SavorWe experience is complete, you can rate, review, and tip your chef on the SavorWe app. Our chefs work very hard to provide the best experiences for SavorWe guests and we encourage tipping as you would a server at a restaurant.