SavorWe is committed to caring for the health and well-being of our Chef and guest community.
This document specifies measures that must be followed by all those organizing, promoting, preparing for, attending, serving at or otherwise contributing to or participating in or at experiences associated with SavorWe. These are minimum requirements, and it is for each individual to ensure compliance with CDC recommendations.
For the safety of our chefs and customers, we reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to remove references to any experiences which it appears to us may not adhere to all relevant Protection Guidelines.
To learn more about COVID-19 please see here.
Measures for Chefs:
Chefs may not attend an experience if on self-quarantine or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, (or related illness) within the previous 14 days, or having within the last 14 days been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Chefs must follow CDC’s guidelines for handwashing; including washing hands before, during, and after preparing or serving food.
Handwashing facilities including soap and warm water must be available for chefs and customers to use throughout the experience.
Chefs are required to wear appropriate facial covering and take other necessary precautions when preparing and serving food.
Chefs must wear disposable gloves when setting the table and preparing and serving food.
Chefs are recommended to change gloves frequently.
Physical menus provided to customers at experiences should be single-use and discarded after experiences.
Chefs should serve individual plates for customers. Communal or shared dishes and serving cutlery should be avoided if possible.
Measures for Customers:
Customers may not attend an experience if on self-quarantine or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (or related illness) within the previous 14 days, or having within the last 14 days been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Customers must ensure that all areas which may be visited by customers are adequately disinfected before any SavorWe Experience.
Customers must follow CDC’s guidelines for handwashing.
Where required in order to comply with the Protection Guidelines, customers should wear appropriate facial coverage.
Customers should not pass items directly by hand to other people and should not transfer food from your plate to another’s plate or share cutlery.
Customers are recommended to leave windows open for circulation.
Customers are recommended to host in outdoor spaces, if available.
Experience size limitations set by local authorities must be followed.
Customers are recommended to provide single-use napkins/ serviettes for at the dinner table.
Governments have instituted new spacing limitations on gatherings applicable for public experiences. Customers must follow all guidelines set by your local authorities as they are implemented and updated and must offer attendees the opportunity in advance to request special spacing or other provisions (which may be declined before the experience, but if not declined will be adhered to).
Customers should cooperate with the Chef in taking appropriate action to comply with these guidelines.
Customers accept that they are responsible for their own conduct.
Customers understand that attending experiences has associated risks and whilst reasonable efforts may be expected to be made to reduce those risks they cannot be eliminated. Customers waive any right to claim for any infection contracted whilst attending an experience (except to the extent that the infection is contracted as a result of the gross negligence of the Chef).
- Currently we are only booking experiences for dinner time, which starts at 5pm. You can book any day of the week!
- Have no worries! Our chefs are hand selected and go through a detail interview process. We bring them in for an in-person interview where they prepare a 3-course meal for us to ensure they are top notch! They then are required to pass a background check if they are selected to be a part of our elite team.
- Our chefs will receive their groceries through a grocery app called Instacart, or the chefs can shop for groceries on their own.
On average an experience is 2.5 hours long but can be extended if you are learning how to cook your chosen meal.
- We have a minimum of 4 and maximum of 8 people
- Nothing Fancy! Just a basic kitchen set-up. When you sign-up for SavorWe, your profile will contain your kitchen utensils, so the chef knows what you have on hand. You will also be connected with you chef to discuss what specialty items they will need to bring and to answer any questions.
- As a user, you will download the app through your phone’s app store or the link on our website and create an account with us. You can click your profile icon and fill out all the sections such as the utensils you have in your kitchen and any dietary restriction you have. From there you can browse different menu options based on the created menus created by chefs and dates of availability. Once you have selected a menu, you will enter the number of guests for your chosen experience (4-8 people) and decide whether you want to learn culinary skills for your decided menu or have it prepared for you while you are gathered around the table with friends and family. You will then set up payment through the app, once booking is complete, you will be connected with your chef to finalize details or ask any questions. The chef will come prepared to set up in your kitchen with all the ingredients. Finally, all you need to do is sit back and relax and invite your friends over for an unforgettable meal that you will truly Savor forever!
- All payments are done through our mobile app. We do not store any credit card information on our servers. All secure transactions are through Stripe.
Gift cards are available to purchase. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- If you need to cancel or rebook my experience, you can do so through the app. For a full refund, you will need to cancel 3 days before you experience, anything after those 3 days will not receive a refund. Please contact us if you have any questions about our refund policy.
For any questions we may have missed, please contact us.